Wednesday, December 12, 2012

There was only me now.

I was confused in this new world. The rules weren't the same...I wasn't sure what I should be doing. I thought of the man and the cup he had given me. If I drank from it I would forget, he promised. This was all part of my descent before I could come back up again.

When would that happen I asked. He told me that wasn't my concern and to go deeper into the dark and forget what came before.

Deeper! Deeper into the dark you go!

I could hear his voice as I entered the shadowy path before me. There was little light to see exactly where I was going. As I walked down further and further I could not see back, and it almost felt like I was in a cavern...but that was impossible.

Embrace it! Its what you paid for!




No comments:

Post a Comment